Thank you to Anne H., for the blog award. It took me a little while to remember how to attach the award to my blog, but I finally did it. Thank you again! Part of the award requires that I list 10 things that make me happy and nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award, and link to those blogs. I am pressed for time today, so I'll begin the process with the 10 things that make me happy. As we know, I am techno challenged, so linking will take me some time. PLUS, choosing only 10 will present significant difficulty, as well.
Ten things that make me happy.
1. Hubby Dearest, of course.
2. My family, for sure. S'pose that's a given, huh?
3. Golf, anywhere, anytime. You could see this one coming, couldn't you?
4. Laughing children
5. Bookstores and libraries
6. Travel - again, anytime, any place (Well, almost any place.)
7. Time spent with friends-luckily, this often involves golf
8. The 4th of July fireworks
9. Nebraska Cornhusker football- both the games and the tailgates
10. All of my wonderful blogger friends. I feel as tho' I actually know each and every one of you.
I am also required to do at least one of these things today. I am going to be spending time with friends, so now if I can figure out the whole linking thing, I'm golden.
I'll finish my remaining tasks tomorrow. Thank you again, Anne.