Friday, May 8, 2009

Gotta Rethink Today's Post Now


A special thanks to Patty for the award you might have noticed if you glanced to your left as you entered my blog. Patty has "tagged" me for this award, so now it is incumbent on me to pass on the award to 5 other wonderful bloggers. As a disclaimer, I must say that I have added blogs to my favorites list because they are just that....my favorites. Picking 5 to award is like choosing your favorite child. ( And even tho' The Perfect Child believes in her heart of hearts she is the favorite, she IS....my favorite daughter.) I'm going to take a little time to ponder this decision and go on with my post for now. Since everyone is so deserving, I will take a moment to ponder before bestowing the honor on others. :) I CHOOSE EVERYONE!! No, I know I can't do that, so I'll narrow it down to 5.

For the moment however, I would like to show off my pre-Mothers' Day upside down thingy that grows tomatoes.

We'll see if chancing the weather will have disastrous results or not. There are three pepper plants and some strawberries in the top planter.

Next, I was going to post today's bike time!! Little did I know that when one runs to the restroom and leaves the bike unattended for whatever period of time it was, one loses the data on the readout. I'm blaming the extra bottle of water I had before jumping on the bike. :) I am going to have to ask my competitor if she will believe me when I say I did 31.8 min. before I lost the data. Whatever her answer, I'm taking it and recording it in my daily log. So there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment. You know you want to.