My golf playing compatriots asked me several questions regarding my blog(ging). While answering them, I thought of Spunky Suzi and her question days. With apologies for copying her brilliant idea, here are the questions that were asked of me.
1. How often do you blog? I try to blog every week day, rarely on a weekend.
2. How many people read your blog? I assume millions, but only a mere handful ever reply.
3. How do you know you have a reply? Do you have to check your blog every hour or so? I'm usually messing around on the computer, so I do check the blog quite frequently. But I also do that in order to keep up with those blogs I follow.
4. What actually is a post? We all know the answer to that one.
5. Why are you doing this? Also, an answer that varies slightly with each one of us, but mostly cuz it's fun and inspiring to hear of other successes and sometimes stumbles. We all share an equal amount of each.
If one of you millions of readers out there care to reply, I will relay your answers to my playing partners when I see them Thurs. :)
And now, for the real pressing issue of the day...Weigh In Wednesday!!! Happy news, I am down 1# for a total of 13.4#. This, in spite of the fact that Hubby Dearest and I shared a basket of fries w/nacho cheese sauce (on the side, cuz that makes it healthier) Saturday after golf. The only up side to this mistake, was that our dinner was so very light it hardly counted. :) Then last evening I followed up with a Cinco de Mayo dinner of chicken enchiladas, pico di gallo with avocado, and Adult beverages. So, I have to say, I'm feeling pretty darned cocky about a 1# loss this morning.
Also, I should clear up the misconception I am an Iowan. I merely live in Des Moines. I am a Nebraskan by birth and will stay a Nebraskan until my dying day. I like DM, but I'm an Omaha girl through and through. And yes, a Cornhusker football fan, to boot. There, the honesty is all out there now.
And lastly, as for my over cardio-ing yesterday. I am most assuredly not hardcore about much of anything, especially exercise, I am, however, determined to whoop The Perfect Child's little heiny in our cardio competition. And just for the record, I'm a much more regular blogger than she is. (Just sayin', kiddo.) She and Hubby Dearest already owe me a homemade dinner of my choice from our last competition....guessing the arrival date of grandchild #2. KidDoodle 2, as he is known in the blogosphere will be 2 yrs. old in June!!! So you can see how quickly the payoffs are made. :) And in the spirit of honesty, she won the KidDoodle 1 sweepstakes, so Hubby Dearest and I cooked her dinner...also years later. Speed is not our family's fortè.