Well, this is kinda out of order, but at least I got both pictures posted. This is our Dwarf Louisa Crabapple tree/contorted. And yes, it is contorted, so we are training it to wrap around the posts of our deck. We have some clean up and some river rock to replace, but at least the trees are in the ground. As you can also see, I have work to do on my picture placement skills here in the blogosphere. I'll work on it.
After only two hours of trying to figure out how to liberate this picture of our Dwarf Japanese Lilac, I finally did it!!! Now in another 2 hours or so, I'll have the crabapple trees online as well. Taking the pictures with the crackberry was the easy part. Finding where I stored these darned things was my problem. Ok, now back to the files.....time me, I'll be back. I'd also like to mention that the crackberry was on a slant, the tree is not. :) I should also mention we have a better looking downspout now, too. :)
A technical whiz I am not.....clearly.